A list for the soul.

Florida Sunset

I am so grateful to enjoy travel again. To focus on witnessing beauty and color and fresh air everywhere we go. To notice the flow of stepping into an alternate reality and attempting to bring it home with you. What a blessing it is to live in this age of freedom and opportunity.

To see the sunset in one corner of the country, and watch it rise again in another? Sighh. Beauty.

We're home, as of yesterday afternoon, and ohhh there is so much I want to do! And Spring is here to greet my uplifted heart. My body and wallet are struggling to keep up with my inspiration.

I want to......

  • Clear vibrational clutter from my home (asap, and in a big way)
  • Build a bird sanctuary in my back yard.
  • Also decorate a birdhouse, and maybe attempt making one.
  • Plant lavender.
  • Buy a pink ukulele and learn how to play a song.
  • Start a new paint by number.
  • Spring clean my house.
  • Fill the front landscaping with flowers.
  • Do (lots) more yoga.
  • Make something big with my kids.
  • Read this book, and this one, and this one, and this one.
  • Buy or build a birdbath.
  • Learn the first minute of Claire de lune on the piano.
  • Build a wheat free recipe binder.
  • Have a mostly unplugged summer.
  • Nurture a big pot of basil.

Comments