A Gift for Meditating Moms

I'm a day late on updating when I said I would, and it's because I've made an executive decision about week 2. I'll get to that on Monday morning (and it can be sent directly to your inbox HERE), but for now....

I'd like to give you a little gift!

One of the main hurdles for me this week has been finding the quiet space I need to get my meditations done. I tell my kids when I'm about to start, but it helps if I can remind my two oldest (who can read, and explain to my youngest) that I need some space and quiet without having to come out of my meditation.

So I made a pretty sign to tape to my door whenever I'm meditating, and I thought it might help you, too!

Free printable for meditating moms! | noticeandbreathe.blogspot.com

I turned it into a PDF so you can download and print it for free, as many times as needed (grubby little hands, and all ;) ). I've actually put mine into a protective sleeve and then I use washi tape to put it on the door each time. It's gentle enough that it doesn't harm the door.

Let the kids know it's time for mom to meditate!

Just enter your info below and the 8x10 printable (yours will have no margins) will be sent right to your inbox!

Namaste, xo.


Follow the journey & get your free printable!

* indicates required

Comments